Plasticor uses state-of-the -art molding machines to provide a wide assortment of plastic parts made from a wide array of plastic resins, ranging from commodity plastics to high-end engineered resins.
Expertise and Equipment
Our presses range from 50-650 tons capacity (onsite) and are all customized and accessorized to mold engineering resins. Over the years, our qualified staff has developed special interest as well and the technical expertise in manufacturing unique parts where complexity and high quality are required.
Our team currently molds a wide array of plastic resins, ranging from commodity plastics to high-end engineered resins. With the savvy and technical know-how developed over the years, there is no plastic part that our team cannot mold, all under the strict supervision of our ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
Our Injection molding services are:
- High-finish and high-precision injection molding
- Molding of high-end, difficult to mold engineering resins.
- High gloss, high aesthetic plastics.
- Multi-material and/or multicolor molding.
- Full insert molding capabilities (Plastic on Plastic or Plastic on Metal)
- Plastic over-molding and encasing on circuit boards, electronics etc.
- Paint and clear coat compatible plastics.
- Plateable compatible plastics.
- Flame-retardant, high heat resistant materials.
- Recognized Supply Chain management Solutions provider with just-in-time manufacturing environment.
- ISO 9001:2008 quality system, with PPAP, FAI and FPP approval capabilities.